On-page SEO for ecommerce platforms is all about making sure your keywords are in the right places. It's a way of ensuring Google knows precisely what your page is about. On-page SEO is essential because it also helps you appear in other Search Engine Results Page (SERP) features.... read more ›
Our clients often ask us if WordPress is good for SEO. The answer is yes! Once known primarily as a blogging platform, WordPress has built a reputation for providing a solid SEO foundation as a CMS—and with good reason. It's not a coincidence that WordPress sites tend to rank well on Google.... read more ›
- Shopify. Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the world. ...
- Magento Ecommerce. Magento is one of the most used eCommerce platforms in the world. ...
- Pixpa. ...
- 3DCart. ...
- BigCommerce. ...
- WooCommerce. ...
- Squarespace. ...
- Pick the right keywords.
- Conduct competitor research.
- Focus on homepage SEO.
- Simplify your site architecture.
- Optimize product pages.
- Use responsive design.
- Reduce page load speed.
- Create backlinks.
One way to target and sign SEO clients is to target people who are already paying for digital marketing services. If you do a quick Google search for a product or service and see a business paying for ads but not showing up organically, you have an opportunity to do some cold but educated outreach.... see details ›
Ecommerce SEO is the search engine optimization of an online store. Writing long descriptions with relevant keywords on every product page is an example of an optimization. Obtaining backlinks from relevant websites can also improve your online store's ranking position.... view details ›
No it is false. There is a lot of misinformation about WordPress websites always ranking better than websites built with website builders.... see more ›
Use Wix SEO Wiz
To get started with optimizing your site, use the Wix SEO Wiz. It's free and allows you to optimize your content.... continue reading ›
Final thoughts. WordPress is flexible, easy to use, and provides a good base for SEO. But it can only get you so far because it's just a CMS. If you're serious about ranking on Google, there are a few more things you'll need to do.... see more ›
1. Amazon. Amazon is not only an American e-commerce leader, but it's also the leading e-commerce site in most countries.... view details ›
When comparing these two options, Shopify is the winner for sales-focused businesses that want an easy-to-use, full-featured and relatively automated e-commerce solution. WordPress takes far more getting used to, however, its the hands-down champion when it comes to versatility.... see details ›
And now we are coming to the most intriguing result of our comparative study disclosing the fastest e-commerce platform. On average, Shopify is the fastest platform of our investigation 0.7 second ahead of Magento and Prestashop, while WooCommerce stays on the last position.... continue reading ›
- Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content. ...
- Update Your Content Regularly. ...
- Metadata. ...
- Have a link-worthy site. ...
- Use alt tags.
- The “Upside Down” Guest Post.
- Overhaul & Upgrade Old Blog Posts.
- Use “Click to Tweet” Links.
- Optimize Your Content With LSI Keywords.
- Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”
- Go On Podcasts.
- Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach.
There are several sources you can check for possible SEO leads, whether it's businesses in your area or your target area. Search online directories. There are websites like Yellow Pages, CitySquares, Yelp etc. that can help you get SEO leads with the contact information you need like website, email and phone number.... continue reading ›
- Do Free SEO Site Audits.
- Specialize in a Specific Niche.
- Partner With a Design Agency.
- Speak at Marketing Conferences.
- Publish “Pillar Content”
- Share Your SEO Expertise On Social Media.
- Send (Non-Spammy) Outreach Messages on LinkedIn.
- Create Monthly SEO Packages.
- Woot: proper site architecture. ...
- Macy's: canonical URLs specified. ...
- Overstock: applying structured data. ...
- Etsy: content strategy. ...
- Rei: fast load. ...
- Amazon: applying user-generated content. ...
- Luna Sandals: detailed product descriptions.
Shopify online stores have SEO built in and features to help you optimize your content. Some SEO is taken care of automatically: auto-generated canonical tags are added to pages to prevent duplicate content from appearing in search results, your website's sitemap.... view details ›
Focus on On-Page SEO
Some of the major On-page SEO techniques for an eCommerce site are listed below: Use optimized meta titles and descriptions. Use short and keyword-rich URLs. Mention Product descriptions and include main & LSI keyword.... read more ›
- Find product opportunities and choose what to sell.
- Thoroughly research your competition and write a business plan.
- Choose a logo and name and set up your online store.
- Choose your shipping strategy and set sales and marketing goals.
- Launch your business.
- Employ an SEO homepage strategy. ...
- Include primary calls-to-actions. ...
- Think about the mobile experience. ...
- Provide contact information. ...
- Offer a personalized experience. ...
- Feature your best products. ...
- Demonstrate site security. ...
- Highlight sales.
The general answer for anyone who wants to run a successful online business is “yes.” Although it's not a requirement for having a successful eCommerce website, a blog can do wonders to improve traffic and, therefore, sales and profits.... read more ›
- Use an SEO optimized URL structure.
- Edit metadata in BigCommerce.
- Optimize page titles.
- Edit meta descriptions.
- Use category descriptions.
- Enhance pages with Schema.org structured data.
However if you're looking for the best WordPress alternatives, then we believe that Web.com is the best WordPress alternative. HubSpot and Wix are also among the popular WordPress alternatives that some small businesses owners choose for their website builder.... see more ›
While WordPress is known for its powerful SEO capabilities, Squarespace prides itself on having more built-in features. By installing SEO plugins on WordPress, you can call on powerful tools like Yoast. But if you want built-in features and much less work, then Squarespace is the better choice.... continue reading ›
WordPress is better for selling online than Wix
If you don't mind the additional cost and higher technical demands of an ecommerce plugin, then WordPress is the way to go for its power and scalability. However, Wix's built-in ecommerce functions are great for smaller stores and multi-channel integration.... see details ›
Wix's SEO is an excellent fit for any website. It scored top marks for SEO in our research, and overall, came out as our best website builder with a score of 4.8 out of 5. It covers all the basics, with an ease of use that allows you to focus on content.... continue reading ›
If your SEO requirements are quite basic and minimal, and you care about an easy-to-use CMS, then Wix is probably fine. After all, our data shows that Wix sites don't have a hard time ranking on Google.... see details ›
A Wix SEO Pro Package package may be just the thing for you to help get your website found. My complete SEO Pro Packages range from $1000-$1500+ depending on number of pages and terms to optimize.... view details ›
WordPress plays nice with Google and other search engines, has loads of themes and plugins for advanced SEO optimization, is fast and mobile friendly, community supported, secure and easy to learn. In short, WordPress is the perfect CMS for SEO and building websites that rank well.... read more ›
Your Website Has Been Penalized By Google
This can consist of anything from building lots of spammy backlinks to your website t, to using over optimized anchor text or thin/duplicate content. Receiving a penalty will result in a loss of organic traffic and rankings making your website hard to find in search results.... read more ›
- All in One SEO.
- Yoast SEO.
- Rank Math.
- Premium SEO Pack.
- WP Meta SEO.
- W3 Total Cache.
SEO is made up of multiple elements, and knowing what they are and how they work is key to understanding why SEO is so important. In short, SEO is crucial because it makes your website more visible, and that means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers.... continue reading ›
Use SEO and make your ecommerce store visible among the millions of sites that are competing for attention in the grand search engine pool. Your online presence has no meaning unless your website is easily visible to your target audience. SEO is the key to improve site visibility and drive online traffic.... see more ›
- Phase 1 – Onboarding, Site Assessment, Strategy Development.
- Phase 2 – Onsite Optimization.
- Phase 3 – Off-Site Optimization, Citation Submission & Clean up.
- Phase 4 – Ongoing & Advanced SEO: Link Building, Tracking, Updates.
- Target Relevant Primary and Secondary Keywords. ...
- Write Quality Original Content. ...
- Format Your Content for Search Engines & Target Featured Snippets. ...
- Optimize Your Page Title and Meta Description. ...
- Use Short, Descriptive URLs.